woensdag 30 december 2015

Live your fucking live glorious

My dear,
It is incomprehensible, it is incomprehensible, and I'm not going to try to explain. But still I would like to point at what I really am. I am in a not very easy period of my life, a time of changes. Sometimes panic, sometimes resignation. Comes and goes. I, Annette, who thinks that ‘ I am’.

Realize this: I won’t go and I didn’t come. I'm always here and there. Always. And never. How paradoxical. Every person knows this, it’s your nature. Whatever you think of it ,  I need you to tell you this and you can be open for this if  you feel like it. Do you want? Okay. Listen: being born and dying are learned concepts. Concepts that happen in NOW. NOW. Here and now. You were told that you were born, you were told you will die. Don’t believe it. You are here and now.

But, the NOW doesn’t really exist… Why not?Because you are already making a concept of NOW. Experiencing NOW is experiencing nothing. A nothing. A not  position. A NOT existing position. Any position you will imagine will find place in your mind. Cut the crap.
How do I know? I can not know. But I'm telling you.

You don’t want to know? Good. Knowing or not knowing are just concepts, the same  sides of the same coin. I fucking can not help it that I have to pretend what I'm saying. It's what I am.
I'm not a teacher, I have no charisma, I am something nothing. An average person, the average formless creature. And that is why I sing this for you.

Please forgive me if I am not clear to you. So let me be clear now: live your live as if you will die next moment.  

Formless Creature Can you hear the rainbow, do you see the sound of the Moon she’s humbling while she is hanging around my mind is speechless and I never wonder why , I just breath and sight the colors through my head My body, my soul, my nature, but actually I am a totally Formless Creature Do you see the Earth; she is dressed in blue like a shining star Imagine anything, this is what you are and I believe in you and me, we are heading for liberty, I love my body, my soul, my nature but actually I am a totally Formless Creature Colors through my mind are rolling over the lines, having fun Non local points of views are connecting me and you – having fun I’m a Formless Creature I got this view from my window, I can see the light, It tells the story of the shadows in my life, it’s time to countdown Nobody knows how my ignorance grows no no no no body, my soul, my nature – actually I am a totally Formless Creature Nobody knows how my ignorance grows, nobody knows I m wrapped in my illusions but I mended my confusion I’m a Formless Creature

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten