dinsdag 22 december 2015

On a RAFT at HIGH TIDE




Today I was on the beach  in the storm. I thought, if there is a storm inside there   must be also a storm outside . Or was it the other way?
The storm is blowing inside my mind. My thoughts rush from one corner to the other.
The storm around inside and outside seems similar to the strong flow in the sea that I could not swim against it. The flow  was so strong, I just had to relax  so I could swim out through the side.
What goes on inside is going on outside. Or the other way round.
I put a recording of here "On a Raft at High Tide." That song I sang because last year at Schiermonnikoog,  I got into the sea (see video and photo) and was shocked by the enormous strong currents. And I let them carry me because I could not swim against the strong flow.  The message of this song - to myself - here is: Give up your resistance, let’s be who you are. This does NOT mean "let everything be as it is, because there is STILL nothing to do ..." That's a misconception! Doing nothing is meant to be: to be aware of ... That is the meaning of 'doing nothing'. It means: be aware of your resistance against yourself. That also means: be aware of sensations in your life, you are angry, frustrated, tormented? Let those feelings increase, fully, in all its glory! Be honest, be painfully honest with yourself. Only then automatically displays the solution in any way whatsoever!

Someone is calling to finish the show - but ehhmm .... I am sailing on a RAFT at HIGH TIDE! That can be dangerous! .... And yet ... the curtain is falling ... to the ocean you will sail ... where ships are gonna mail you ... back home! --- But ehhmm .... Still sailing, dangerous! .... Yeah …so what??Do what you must do. 

To listen to the song, click here:
On A RAFT at HIGH TIDE


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten