zaterdag 26 december 2015

Waiting for consciousness

bicycle path
Nice life? Nice life?Do you have a nice life when you want to go out there and it does not seem to be possible? But Jesus did it!
I have a hangover today, at least, I think it is a hangover after that whole bottle of wine I've drunk last night. And I thought about that so-called suffering physical pain and that people say: well, it belongs there.
Yes, if you've got a bit much to drink and the next day you feel sick as a dog because you have a hangover  you can not do anything but wait until it passes.
So that is what I am doing .I wait.  I am still waiting. And it's already after 5 pm!
There are people who wait their whole life until their life is over, did you know that?
Or they wait for consciousness.
When I last had a gig as a songwriter there was someone in the audience and  he told that Osho had given him a nam). His name means:  he is waiting for consciousness.
What a joker, that Osho.
Consciousness itself never waits.  It does not wait until Annette arrives or ‘ He Who Waits for consciousness’. Consciousness has no idea!
But me, I have lots of ideas! I think my body, I think myself, I think illness and suffering. I have a great imagination.  I even think Waiting. It’s a good option: just wait until the misery ends.
But never mind waiting for Consciousness! For you ARE consciousnesses.
bicycle path


Okay, just wait until the water is gone, or just try to cycle over it. Or find another way to pass… is there a choice? Yes you will choose the easiest way for you only. You even don’t need to think about it!


Oh yeah, just this: my youngest daughter said last night after I was dropped from table angry because I was completely ignored, "Mommy, your vision is your gone to your head."
I agreed that of course immediately. Everyone is always right, in my view.
But still just asked back: "Yes, but why do you say that?"
"Because of you all is to invent! "

Yeah! Right!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten