vrijdag 1 januari 2016

Sex and Jimi

Hi guys, back again, though I was still there.

Did you have a nice New Years Eve? Mine was quite a ‘back and forth thing’. Fortunality, I'm not really much identificated with , but I had to share it. Initially share it with myself and secondly share it …with myself .. .. you. The faster shared, the faster this kind of weather vagaries are over. (So ​​I put on facebook: "to be honest I am sad and depressed."

It's a prerequisite: whatever you say  about "What You Really Are"  or  "Enlightenment " or "Realisation " - be honest with yourself. Always.
There are people who do not feel the need to identify with emotions and if you are one of them, please  consider that motions are natural and need to be seen. By you.
Emotions will be experienced. By you.

I'm not saying right away that you ARE these emotions; I am not saying right away that you are your body or your self-invented-I action. I say it is convenient that you KNOW yourself and that includes the project  “I’” .
So, success and strength.
Because you need that. Few people know themselves. Why? Because you've been conditioned to defend yourself. Imagine still that no one finds you love, no one loves you...
What then is the point of life? Not. There is no use. But believe me, you love yourself. Otherwise you would not be so angry and sad at the thought that no one loves you!!

I do not know why I'm so confident in 'my vision, "perhaps because I know that my belief is always a lie. So there is no vision. There is no point. There is  TO SEE, but that is only given a thought. Because actually I see nothing. Not even an "I am".
Back to last night. I felt so fucked up suddenly. My daughter was watching the news, the annual review had already seen them. And I saw those images come by violence, and when that picture of the drowned child. And I had just seen before images of how Chinese people butchering their dogs to eat them. It was just too much suffering, you know. Then I come straight to the point of the so-called "see through" suffering.

That is a point where I've studied quite in. It seems like there is no fascination anymore with something like suffering, suffering in what way whatsoever. Your own suffering because you have physical pain, or your own suffering because you're depressed, you suffer because you feel nothing and wants to die (which is a thrill that you think you're not suffer). But why SEE THROUGH ??? I get crazy about all those people who claim to 'see through'. There is nothing to  SEE THROUGH. There's nothing to see really, so nothing 'to see through' at all.

And after Midnight   I listened to  some  nondualiteitBULLSHIT on youtube.  Okay, not false, certainly not untrue, who am i to condemn,  but  after listening for about 10 minutes of contrived stories about nonduality I needed  SEX and JIMI HENDRIX.
Since I currently have no sex life  I had to do it with JIMI. Listening to his song Voodoo was fine enough.

Finally, I would just quote my teenage daughter who does   her very best to meet a celebrity in Amsterdam:
"I am  getting closer. Justin Bieber I was two hourstoo  late and Josh Devine (drummer One Direction ) I wasonly  half an hour too  late. So it is getting better. "


Never give up!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten