donderdag 24 december 2015

interviews about nonduality

Via an email from someone (P. Kicken) I discovered  the site where you can watch vids of very many people who have been interviewed about the idea nonduality. I thought it would be nice to click on those faces and  listen to them for a while , it took me a few minutes by every face, because everybody is talking about the same subject.
I clicked especially on attractive faces (unconscious action), but suddenly I thought: okay, eyes closed and go! , and then I clicked on just a face.
And so that was immediately the interview what fascinated me the most !! It was already midnight and  I went to bed and listened to the entire interview, with smart phone ears and under the covers.
I must admit, I think at first I kept listening because it was said in the beginning  that he has a radio show - and I love radio people, I'm always enjoying myself at local radio as I  may sing there- and secondly, he says somewhere in the beginning: "... the more complex the people talk about nonduality  it, the less true it is." Then he really had my attention.
 Nice interview! Furthermore, many listening / viewing pleasure to the rest of course :) There are interviews English spoken on this site!
See: http://www.a-dvaita.nl/interviews.htm - and the English interviews you can find here: 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten