maandag 21 december 2015

Those strange trees

Today I walked and I mostly met  trees .. trees ... They are  the most weird things on this planet.
Apparently I have the ability to leave my identification with my person quite easily  and watch the world as if I come from another planet. The first thing that strikes me are those little weird protuberances; weird stems and I have no idea what they are for. I feel very surprised. They are called trees. Trees. Silly things.
I told this to my daughters and my youngest said, "You know what I was asking myself, what the fuck  inspired  man  to get milk from cows, did they think:" Come on, I will get myself pull on those udders  and then go for a drink? Why would you go down  under a cow and pull ... ?? "
Each person is able to see themselves from a different standpoint. Each person is able to wonder about it being 'man' and to wonder about 'self'. It is a universal given.
So I can wonder regularly about my body, it  has four nipples:  arms and legs. And  above it hangs a head that I cannot see. This alienation is not at all frightening. What's scarier to think is that I died a long time ago, but I had no clue. I'm dead, but I didn’t realize. So I still think I am alive ... but I'm dead ... I can imagine that an unstable person  can totally lose the plot because you're alienated from concepts of 'death' and 'life' and the concept of Existence. I myself am not afraid, I'm never scared for myself. And therefore I can be freely afraid of driving and thunderstorms. I'm so afraid! Haha.
About those trees: They are strange creatures, those trees. Apparently they want to be embraced, today I came across this sign against.

Do you know what it is? I am a Tree itself. This is no joke. It is the world that you are and you are the world.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten