vrijdag 25 december 2015

The dog chasing his tail

Today I tell you that I've noticed that there is space between thoughts, between observations. I will immediately say that I made this up.
Want to note that there is such a thing as space between my thoughts and my observations I should already again have an image of something like 'space'. And space is in my vision something illusionary, it actually does not exist. Anyway, so I quickly bogged down in talking about anything and I can stop writing this blog. But I won’t.
Still, I wish  for now to now take this seriously, this 'seeing' of space. It is because noticing space has a lot of consequences. It gives me experience as if  I perceive shreds. Patches forms of existence itself. I will try to explain this:  when I hear my daughters cackle with each other (or children in my class) and while listening to those conversations I see openings, gaps between their reactions to each other, gaps during me hearing this : I hear they speak and hear nothing,  they speak and hear nothing.  I see a figure (you for example)  and I see  nothing, I see a figure and I see  nothing. That 'nothing' must be seen as 'something', and in my imagination it is white. A white balloon. That's the image I get from 'nothing'.  How else could I see nothing? This is a most strange situation. My awareness of nothing is immediately making something up.
Yeah, okay, you can drop out again, but there's something interesting here. The same experience I got with  pain. Physical pain is just the most obvious example: if I have a lot of pain (like  toothache), I feel that pain sometimes is not. There is pain, pain is gone, there is pain, pain gone. Very strange. But I've come up with a statement for it. I have something figured out for my imagined voids, interstices. The explanation is this: I am not what I perceive, I am that what sees the emptiness and the forms.
That's a divorce. I do that on purpose, because if I'm going to pretend that I actually am what I perceive, including the observer himself, then I turn into the dog who is chasing its own tail. But … right, actually I'm that dog. Including its tail of course.

Okay, enough bullshit, I have the song already here and shared, it seems to me particularly finest song to date. And guess what, it's for YOU! Click on this link:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten