maandag 28 december 2015

Experience of Oneness

Before, I did not pay much attention to special experiences. What I wanted was truth, the one all-encompassing truth. I wanted answers to my questions. If I had spiritual experiences - it happened to me spontaneously and I name them afterwards as such - I soon realized that these experiences are special, but fleeting. They come and they go.
I can tell you about some of this kind of experiences.
An experience I had was at the Amsterdam river the “ IJ” and also at a playground in the sandbox gave me the insight that one can experience unity be because I and all the other people basically perceive the same things: clouds, sky, trees, animals, etc. So at  some level everyone sees the same thing, although the observations are interpreted slightly differently as it is individually appropriate.
In addition, I was overcome (the IJ), the incredible insight that I have nothing, I own no insight, no knowledge, no ‘do not know’, I possess not even myself. This experience was an upside-down reverse experience.
Also, I once had an overpowering experience while I just sat behind my PC. It was as if I was struck by lightning , my whole living room seemed to disappear and I could only perceive energies and I danced like a mad professor Barabbas on the table and bench that does not really exist at that time, I seemed to fall into a timeless space. Anyway, also went beyond that experience.
And now comes the crucial point.  All experiences from my past are not real. They have not really taken place. They only occur at the moment that I describe above. They are only really in the NOW. They appear in my imagination NOW. I create them essential it right here. I call 'experiences,' I call 'past', I call time and space. It is done now. Now.
Now you may think that at that time it happened, it was also a Now.
Got nothing to do with that.  Now  IS now.

This movie I made when I seemed to completely disappear as a person in the beauty of the colors on the beach. As this movie will appear in your perception, is it always NOW.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten