zaterdag 2 januari 2016

your life is a thought

Just back from a nice music afternoon in Castricum.
Very interesting place to have a satsang.
Of course I don’t do satsangs,  I have no answer to your questions. It  seemed like fun, but I will not do that.

Yeah, okay, if you ask me to tell a story, like how my autobiography arose, I will tell you a beautiful story of course. I invent that story on the spot. On the SPOT, here, here in the now. Because all stories are created NOW.

It could well be possible that my brains are completely out of sync. Because it seems like there is a hole somewhere where 'I' can crawl through and get contact with the 'impersonal' state of being.
As my youngest daughter used to say when she was 5 years old: "Wait, Mom, if I talk to a dead person I should  just turn on my radio in my head."

Is awareness in the brains? Or is there 'something' outside of me that  can watch myself?
The whole idea that consciousness occurs in the brains, it seems fairly obvious, but ... is a thought! "Consciousness that is in brains, or outside the brains " ... is a thought.
You make 'consciousness' a thing, you make a thing of it.
You can perceive other people's brains if you want to,  but the point is: YOU perceive, so the perception takes place IN you! In you. In you.

The question if  your consciousness resides in the brains is a THOUGHT. The question is THOUGHT, and there will always be new THOUGHTS come from. And then that scientifically will studied ... as thought. All proves are thoughts.
Not only demand is a thought, but even your life, your body, your awareness, your  being ... and everyone and everything that appear in your world ... they are nothing but thoughts. The allegations which I lay here are nothing but thoughts.

Okay, now probably you will leave. But this is what I tell you, if you see that your body and the world around you (time and space) is equal to THINK,  you can also see that behind that thinking that IN WHAT your thinking is taking place …  there's you true nature. That's what you are. Freedom. Indefinable  freedom. There is NO thinking there. Impossible. It’s what you are. It is YOU.

No, don’t ask me  questions .... But I do like to sing for you!

1 opmerking:

  1. "That's what you are. Freedom. Indefinable freedom. There is NO thinking there. Impossible. It’s what you are. It is YOU."

    Is again THOUGHT
    We have no tool to comprehend what's going on

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen