dinsdag 22 maart 2016

Finished? Not possible.

I'm finished, finished , finished
I'm totally empty and I'm actually not even that. This paradox –Knowing - and thus  keep silent -because I am completely confident that I AM YOU, makes that I acutally should like to die.  Although I was never born. I am finished.
That's what I posted last night on Facebook.
It's true. There is only one truth and that is for everyone the same Sometimes I find it not easy  that when I say that there are so few people who understand what I'm saying, that I am actually only talking about MYSELF !! Because I am convinced that I am YOU. So when I say that almost nobody understands what I am trying to tell you, it's inevitable that I don’t understand MYSELF !
And of course, this is the truth.  It is not for Anne (or Annette) to understand herself. She will never understand. Impossible. Understanding goes much further than that.

Look. You can never be finished. There is nothing to finish. There is always something NEW. Every moment! Every moment is created at the moment en therefore you will never get enough of it! How can you be finished if every moment is created at THIS moment? If YOU are created at this very moment? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten